About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

Ask for the permission of A-Bike's parts

Chat about your A-Bike, post details of your exploits, ask advice from other owners, etc.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

Ask for the permission of A-Bike's parts

Postby Camoran on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi there, I am a college student from San Jose, N. California. I am in Mechanical Engineering major and now doing the final year project related to folding bike. Our group had already come out our own design with composites frame. Hence, we cannot find the suitable parts such as a small scale wheel, crack with pedal and handle for our prototype. As one of our group members is a rider of A-bike, we wonder if we can take the parts from his A-bike for our project. We cannot find any information to contact with Sir Clive Sinclair or the design team on the official site to ask for the permission of those parts. May anyone in this forum can provide any email address of them which allows us to contact with? The prototype is just for the college's project use only and will not mass produce or sell in the future. Thanks
Camoran

Re: Ask for the permission of A-Bike's parts

Postby Garry on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:22 am

Hi Camoran

I will pass this on for you.
Garry
Site Admin

Re: Ask for the permission of A-Bike's parts

Postby Garry on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi Camoran

I have a direct contact email for you to use to make this request. Could you please send me a private message or email and I will reply there.
Garry
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion