About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

Any A-Bike distributor in Singapore???

Chat about your A-Bike, post details of your exploits, ask advice from other owners, etc.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

Re: Any A-Bike distributor in Singapore???

Postby 190E.sg on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 am

I don't think there are any distributor in Singapore. There are some a-Bikes around but have not seen anyone riding. I have read many threads about the a-Bike and I'm convinced that it a fun bike to have for riding in parks. I have ordered a so called improved version 8" wheel to try it out.
190E.sg

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 am

190E.sg wrote:I don't think there are any distributor in Singapore. There are some a-Bikes around but have not seen anyone riding. I have read many threads about the a-Bike and I'm convinced that it a fun bike to have for riding in parks. I have ordered a so called improved version 8" wheel to try it out.

Hi,
How's your 8" wheel a-bike?? May I know where did ya order it from? and how much did ya pay for it?

Regards,
ASD

Postby 190E.sg on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:45 pm

It's not bad. Has been riding it for a while now. You can view my bike here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1435&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

PM me if you want to know more.

cheers
190E.sg

Postby johnwongtw on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:23 am

Just checked yesterday, still no authorised distributor in Singapore to date. If anyone tells you they are selling th real thing, they are not telling you the truth, unless they went overseas to buy the bike and lug it back. I bought a cheap copy(probably from China) yesterday for $199. I'm 80KG and it felt flimsy and a little wobbly when I first got on the bike, somehow it supported my weight even when i went over humps. Wonder if the real thing is more sturdy(it should be I guess, you get what you paid for). Below was the email response from the A-bike team.

We don’t have a distributor in Singapore I’m afraid.
The closest countries to you to get the A-bike from are China & Hong Kong.

www.a-bike.co.cn
Email: a-bike@a-bike.com.cn
www.abike-shop.com

Best Regards
A-bike Customer Support
johnwongtw

Postby AbikeAbike on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:43 pm

johnwongtw wrote:Just checked yesterday, still no authorised distributor in Singapore to date. If anyone tells you they are selling th real thing, they are not telling you the truth, unless they went overseas to buy the bike and lug it back. I bought a cheap copy(probably from China) yesterday for $199. I'm 80KG and it felt flimsy and a little wobbly when I first got on the bike, somehow it supported my weight even when i went over humps. Wonder if the real thing is more sturdy(it should be I guess, you get what you paid for). Below was the email response from the A-bike team.

We don’t have a distributor in Singapore I’m afraid.
The closest countries to you to get the A-bike from are China & Hong Kong.

http://www.a-bike.co.cn
Email: a-bike@a-bike.com.cn
http://www.abike-shop.com

Best Regards
A-bike Customer Support

You got yourself a 6"/8" and solid/inflatable tire?
AbikeAbike

Postby Johnwongtw on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:31 am

Its 6 inch wheels, the guy that sold it to me said its solid wheels. I'm somewhat sceptical when he showed me how to pump more air into the tyres, if its solid do I need to pump air? How do I tell if mine is solid or inflatable? The copy bike I got comes with the bag and an air pump.
Johnwongtw

Postby AbikeAbike on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Johnwongtw wrote:Its 6 inch wheels, the guy that sold it to me said its solid wheels. I'm somewhat sceptical when he showed me how to pump more air into the tyres, if its solid do I need to pump air? How do I tell if mine is solid or inflatable? The copy bike I got comes with the bag and an air pump.

Yours is inflatable and NOT solid PU (PolyUrethane) else why need a pump. Does the seller has spare 6" inner tube replacements for sale in-case you may need some in future?
AbikeAbike

Postby johnwongtw on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:36 am

I'm guessing not, would probably have to purchase the spare tubes online from A-bike direct
johnwongtw

Previous

Return to General Discussion