About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

400 km now on the bike.

Chat about your A-Bike, post details of your exploits, ask advice from other owners, etc.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

400 km now on the bike.

Postby Stevbike on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:05 pm

My A-bike copy is now come up on it's 400 km mark. The one small problem that has set in is a small crack on the rear frame tube. I read about this happening so I was not too surprised by it. I placed a hose clamp on te frame to tighten up this section. Other the the normal amount of wear on the rear drive wheel and front wheel, it is holding up good. It is feeling solid still.

My hope of having 500 km by Nov. could be reached. It just depends on the weather and what other bikes are being used as needed.

stevbike
Stevbike

Re: 400 km now on the bike.

Postby Wish Master on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Good to know that your copy A-bike last for a year.

For your info, here is the link for spare parts, I ordered those spareparts from him. May not be as good as UK A-bike spare parts but identical built quality for copy A-bike and usable. Hope this will help who need spare parts especially those with rear lower tube crack.

https://escrow.alibaba.com/order/produc ... 1000843561
Wish Master

Re: 400 km now on the bike.

Postby Stevbike on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 am

Wish Master wrote:Good to know that your copy A-bike last for a year.

For your info, here is the link for spare parts, I ordered those spareparts from him. May not be as good as UK A-bike spare parts but identical built quality for copy A-bike and usable. Hope this will help who need spare parts especially those with rear lower tube crack.

https://escrow.alibaba.com/order/produc ... 1000843561

Thanks for the link. Although I can not do anything right know (I fixed the frame with a hose clamp for now) it is nice to know where to get replacement parts.

stevbike
Stevbike

Return to General Discussion