About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

Returning an A-Bike to Mayhem?

Chat about your A-Bike, post details of your exploits, ask advice from other owners, etc.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

Returning an A-Bike to Mayhem?

Postby Eukleides on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Hello,

So I don't find the A-Bike safe for riding on the street and would like to make use of Mayhem's 30 day return policy.

I sent an e-mail to sales@a-bike.co.uk last Thursday (day of delivery), and then an e-mail on the following Monday to support@a-bike.co.uk, but got no reply so far.

If someone's returned a bike to them (from within the UK or from elsewhere), is this the right e-mail address to use? Can I just return the bike without waiting for an RMA?

Thank you.
Eukleides

Re: Returning an A-Bike to Mayhem?

Postby Eukleides on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Been five days now, and no reply. I'll send it back through registered mail and see how it goes.
Eukleides

Postby Eukleides on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 am

FYI, the bike was delivered at Mayhem on Dec 19th. As I was not hearing from the company, I sent an e-mail on Dec 27th. Still no news.

If there are any UK members here, what venues do you think are available to non-UK residents?

Thank you.
Eukleides

Postby Eukleides on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:29 am

As a follow-up in case potential customers read this: After another e-mail + phone call, the card I used to order the bike was credited of the amount I paid, so the 30-day money back guaranteed was honored by Mayhem.

If you have the opportunity, a test ride is still a good idea.
Eukleides

Return to General Discussion