About the A-Bike Where to Buy Reviews Forum A-BIKE CENTRAL
Home Page
Gallery & Videos Sinclair Bikes History Other Folding Bikes A-Bike News (Blog)

How I can buy A-bike if I'm from Russia?

Buy, sell and trade A-Bikes and other micro folding bikes. Post your ad for free in here! Also feel free to link to Ebay auctions. Genuine bikes only.

Moderators: Binch Shin, newcross, Amuro Lee

Forum rules
No spams and no fakes! Links to Ebay auctions are allowed.

How I can buy A-bike if I'm from Russia?

Postby Polina on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:39 am

I'm from Russia, Saint-Petersburg and I need to buy A-bike until June 9. I know, that official distributor's (www.a-bike.co.uk) A-bikes are sold out...
May be you can help me? :cry:
Last edited by Polina on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polina

Postby Weakling on Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:59 pm

A-bike in Stockholm Sweden still have them. It weights under ten kg what would it cost to send one to you? Do you know people going to Stockholm that could take it in the luggage? By Boat or Airplane?

Russia not part of EU makes it rather expensive to send it to you. maybe

maybe more than 17700 Rubel or 480 Euro plus Toll too?

So to go yourself or ask somebody who works at a Ferry that goes to Stockholm would be the better idea?
http://a-bike.se/ his email address is info at a-bike.se
He is authorised seller.
Weakling

Postby Weakling on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:04 pm

I know, that official distributor's (www.a-bike.co.uk) A-bikes are sold out...

But Polina. They will get the improved one hopefully before June? Have you contacted them if it is impossible to get it before June? I apology if you already had that talk with them. The improved one have better saddle and that is important for comfort. Swedish A-bike has the old original.
Weakling

Postby Polina on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:30 am

I have a talk with official distributor. They said, that new stock will be untill mid to late June at the earliest :(
Thank you for your replies

May be you know some diffrent way?
Polina

Postby Polina on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:56 am

I shall try to get a-bike throught Sweden. Do you know does this model differ from model from http://a-bike.co.uk only saddle?
Polina

Postby Weakling on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:53 am

It is the standard a-bike from Mayham England before they ran out of them.

Write to the info at a-bike.se as I gave you above. He is much more apt to help you. But he has other work too. He told me that Russia not being EU could add to your cost. Toll and such. so if somebody you trust could get it here at his home and they take it with them as handbaggage on aiplane or or Boat that would be much less cost.

I would prefer you actually ride one before you buy it. It is not very comfortable to sit on for a ling ride. The newest they have in England will have a better saddle or seat as the promised.
Weakling

to Polina

Postby Alex on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:58 am

Hi Polina, my name Alexey, I am living in Moscow. I have the new A- bike supplied with the bag. It was brought to me my friend from UK. However I could not use it due to my height 179cm. In my experience this bike is convenient for a person that shorter than 175cm. I would sale it
if you are interesting in, please call me for details. My phone is 8(495)7556684. e-mail: alexko54@mail.ru

Kind regards.
Alexey
Alex

Return to For Sale/Trade